Winter Illness Season

I feel like I just lost a few weeks of my life!

First I got the flu. Then a very chesty cough. And then a tummy bug. And in the middle of that DH was abroad for a few days so I was looking after the kids alone, and very sick. It's one of those times when it would be nice to live closer to my family. 

So all the crafting I'd done since Christmas ground to a halt. There were days I was too tired to even hold knitting needles. That doesn't happen too often!

Now I'm back to the dolly dresses. 


And I'm working on a variation to my Anna-Beth knitted doll pattern. I'm not sure yet if I'll make a pattern of it. Or maybe offer the variation as a freebie.

It depends if it looks nice once done I suppose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100th Post - Piggywig (free pattern)

May Giveaway Day

SMS May Day Giveaway - Handmade Toys